Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christmas Conference

Our first Christmas in Uruguay was great! Some of the Armstrong family came to visit and our Christmas conference was excellent. We hope all of you enjoyed Christmas as we did with your missionaries!

Matt Armstrong working with the ginerbread men.

Matt, Emily, and Hermana Armstrong with the 183 gignerbread men.

The elders had ties and name tags and the sisters had ruffled dresses with name tags.
 







The lunch line




















The Armstrong family with their grandkids (making silly faces), the Whitakers, Sister Barney, and Ana.

The dessert was delicious!

A close up of our missionaries.

All of missionaries!











The missionaries from the Este zone were great cleaning up with us.



4 comments:

  1. Hello, My daughter is coming to this wonderful mission in April and I hope it is ok to ask this question here. Do the missionaries get to attend the temple while they are in Uruguay, and do they need to bring their own clothing? Just wondered. I love seeing the missionaries that are there and I am excited that my daughter will get to join in the "fun" and in sharing the Gospel. thanks for this blog. Sister Margo Loftus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am so thankful for the service President & Sister Armstrong have done for our missionaries! I am excited with so much joy to see my son in one more week... I was very excited to look through the pictures on this blog and see pictures that my son was in. I love the service that our missionaries have done. It has blessed my life and my families life so much! I will forever be grateful for missionaries and for the mission President & his family for the support they give as well. ~God Be With You til' We Meet Again!" {{{My prayers to you always}}} Ginger Alldredge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas conference...wonderful training, food and company. It was so much work but so much fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindo que día tan especial...aun recuerdo

    ReplyDelete